Thursday, September 19, 2013

iPhone 5S vs iPhone 5 is it Worth it?


What's the Big Deal?

Every new Apple release is a big deal, especially when it comes to the iPhone, possibly their most popular product. Apple has recently unveiled the iPhone 5S, but everyone is scratching their head, is it worth it?

The Shootout

The big thing about the 5S is of course the fingerprint scanner. This fingerprint scanner is a big step up in the smartphone industry and is opening new doors for smartphones. The iPhone 5S is the first phone to ever have this feature and it is running as the phone's unique selling point.

Like every new iPhone, it is even faster then it's predecessor. The new A7 chip promises very fast speed but that will be proven when it comes out. This also makes the iPhone 5S the first 64 bit phone.

Cameras are also a big thing when it comes to iPhone 5S. The flash is qute different seeing as it has two different flash colours to ensure good lighting. The camera shutter opens wider and it is supposed to be much better.

Should you buy it?

I will probably end up buying it, seeing as I have owned every iPhone ever, it is almost like a ritual. I will love to see this new technology for myself and I would love to use this fingerprint scanner in my day to day life, I am sure it would make life much easier.

So if I were you, I would get it if you can.



No comments:

Post a Comment