Monday, September 30, 2013

PS4 vs. Xbox One




It is arguably the biggest clashes in gaming, and it has arrived again. The new PlayStation as well as the new Xbox will be coming out soon but which one should you buy, or should you just stick with your PS3 or your Xbox 360? All will be answered in this post. 

Let's start with the PlayStation. It is coming out with a bang and it is completely different. PlayStation has really put a lot of thought into their new console release and it looks very promising. The hardware is very astonishing. The console is very powerful and looks crystal clear and very smooth. 

Xbox's press release of their new console was definitely a controversial one. Xbox is making some steps in directions never before seen in gaming and people are not sure if they will work out or not. One big thing that many are angry about is the price. The starting price of the new Xbox is 100$ more than the new PlayStation. On top of this you still need Xbox membership to play games online. 

I personally own a PS3 and it is my favourite console I have ever owned. It is reliable, works well, and just represents what I want from a console. I have no interest in buying the Xbox 360 and I don't think I ever will. I never liked the heavy and bulky controller and the ps3 has just always been the better option. 

Most people think I will get the Ps4 but I honestly am not sure. I will probably wait it out a bit and see what people have to say about it, and then I will get it. I have no real interest to buy the Xbox one but it could always change, if it turns out to be the better console. 

No comments:

Post a Comment