Friday, October 25, 2013

Adidas F50 adizero SL Review: Should You Buy Them?


Adidas F50 adizero SL Review: Should you buy them?


They are one of the most iconic boots in football history. The F50 adizero SL was released last year and became one of the best boots of 2012. This year, after the new redesign, you can purchase these models for over $100 cheaper than last year! But do you want to spend $100+ on an old boot when you can spend the same amount on a new takedown model?

I purchased my adizeros last September and I never look back on it. They are still the lightest boots I have ever owned and I still find joy in using them. They are very VERY thin. You get barely any dinthrtic between you and the ball which is something I am not the biggest fan of. The speed web delivers a very strong yet lightweight upper. The stud pattern still is one of my favourites. It is very versatile and gives a lot of grip. Changing directions is very easy and there is little to no slippage. 

After owning the boots for a year they gave proved to stand to a lot of abuse. This includes hundreds of miles of running on artificial grass, firm ground, and soft ground. Somehow, earlier this year, I knocked off one if the studs. I have no idea how this happened, but it did. There is nothing I can really do to fix it but it hasnt given me any problems yet.  

Should you buy them? Of course you should. One of the perks of the football boot industry is that older models and older colour ways drop value dramatically because companies push their newer and supposedly better models. The adizero is very similar to it's newer counterpart and definitely worth the price. The good thing is these boots last.

After 13 Months 













No comments:

Post a Comment