Sunday, October 13, 2013

adidas Nitrocharge 1.0 Review: Should You Buy Them?


Nitrocharge 1.0 Review

After about 4 months of having these boots, I can confirm they are one of the best I have ever worn.

I have been wearing the F50 line since the F50.8 and they are all I have really worn. Each shoe got lighter and lighter until I got to the F50 Adizero SL, where I thought,"Does it really have to be this light." I was getting stepped on a lot which you don't really notice as a footballer unless you have thin boots. I had no protection with those boots but I still loved them. 

When I saw these Nitrocharges come out I wasn't very sure of them. At first, I thought they were just old predators that someone put green tape on. Then I looked more into them and they looked like a good boot. I finally got them but I wasn't so sure.

Coming from F50's this isn't much of a step. They are both relatively lightweight and have the same stud configuration. The Nitros benefit from added padding and comfort. As soon as I laced these up I feel in love. They require absolutely no break in time and they are so soft and comfortable. 

The technology is something else in this boot. The Energysling really tightens your foot and results in no slippage during takeoff and during direction change. The Energypulse gives extra ridgidity in the toe part of the shoe but doesn't make a noticeable difference in my opinion. I also love the achilles tendon pads that just give you the benefit of knowing you have padding.

Should You Buy Them?

I understand that not everyone can purchase $200 football boots and that many people view it as a waste of money. Taking this into consideration I am still forced to tell you that if you can purchase these boots, then by all means do it. They are comfortable, lightweight, strong, sturdy, and very durable. The pictures below are after about 3 months of tough wearing and I still have not cleaned them, some could think they are brand new. These boots look like ones I will be keeping for a couple of years, or until they break which looks very unlikely. 

After 3 Months of Abuse














No comments:

Post a Comment